Ndabenhle Projects was registered in the year 2010 as a close corporation. It is 100% black owned.
It focuses on construction and project management as core business. The company is an emerging black company committed to contributing to the infrastructural projects of South Africa. iNdabenhle Projects remains committed to the betterment of the lives of our people by contributing qualitatively in the development projects we undertake and through innovative job creation methods.
Prior to the formal registration of iNdabenhle Projects, Member Ntokozo N. Nxumalo, had been involved in hugely successful business ventures over the years and as the environment has dictated he has evolved with the business to finally settling on iNdabenhle Projects which has been in business for over 10 years. He has also been involved in several projects within the construction industry which saw him registering at the Durban University of Technology to enroll on the Specialized Project Management Programme.
The company was formed to consolidate and focus sharply on these experiences and on improving client experience and the delivery of services through development projects.
Apart from vast hands on experience, the member has also acquired a National Diploma in Management majoring in General Management and Financial Management with the Durban University of Technology.
Our Company Objectives
- The objective is to be a preferred service provider within its market segment through a service orientated approach.
- Customer centric and highly competitive strategy, to ensure profitability and organic growth.
- To provide customers with services and products of the highest standards and value, based on their specifications and to offer advice where applicable to maintain our quality standard.
- Our mission is to be reliable, convenient, and advantageous with quick turnaround times or service delivery to help our customers with quick service delivery to their clients and stakeholders, as a result adding value to our customers business in a positive way.
Our Core Values
- Trust and Respect of self and others.
- Commitment to customer satisfaction and service excellence beyond expectation.
- Integrity when dealing with customers and co-workers.
- Honesty and good corporate governance
- Striving for continuous improvement and be a learning and continuously growing organization.
- Embrace Cultural Diversity
- Quality is our way of life
iNdabenhle Projects, Plant Hire and Supply Chain Company’s management approach treats the planning, design, procurement and construction phases of a project as integrated tasks as opposed to separate and linear functions.
Members of the project team work together from the commencement of design until completion of the project, with common objectives of advocating the best interest of the client.